Monday 16 July 2012

Inspiration of the Day


Photo I took of one of my all-time favourite pieces of pop art from the MOMA in NYC


Photo I took of Jackson Pollock from the MET in NYC


Photo I took of Mark Rothko from the MET in NYC

I have been thinking a lot about all of the amazing art museums that I was lucky enough to visit last summer/fall when I spent the summer on the east coast. These are three paintings that have been really stuck in my mind lately. I would really like to buy some red right now so I can have a pop of colour like in this Mark Rothko painting. I love how simplistic it is- it makes me want to be simple like that in my outfits. I haven't picked up a paint brush in almost three years for a number of reasons.. Lately I have been feeling very creative, so maybe it is time... Until then I have other people's artwork to enjoy:) Hope everyone is having a nice week :)

xoxo chris

No comments:

Post a Comment